A corrective serum specifically formulated to reduce redness and sensitivity while improving the skin’s barrier function, providing instant and long-term relief from discomfort.
– Starts reducing redness and inflammation on contact with the skin
– Improves the skin’s barrier function for long-term relief from redness and sensitivity
– Calms and soothes compromised skin, even after professional treatments
PCA SKIN is a medical skin care line founded in 1990 by Jennifer Linder, MD, a board-certified dermatologist. PCA Skin is the innovator of the enhanced Jessner’s peel. It addresses each skin condition holistically, with products combining the newest and most efficacious ingredients to create visible results.
• Niacinamide – reduces water loss and improves barrier function while reducing redness.
• InflaShield™ – a patented ingredient that reduces transepidermal water loss, has been shown to reduce barrier damage and reduces irritation from topical ingredients.
• Dimethyl sulfone and silymarin – work together to reduce redness, improve hydration and soothe.
• Bisabolol – from chamomile, this ingredient calms and soothes the skin.
• Ceramide NP – supports the skin’s protective layer and protects against moisture loss.
Morning/Night: After cleansing and toner, apply serum to the entire face and neck in the morning and evening for barrier repair and redness reduction. Follow with the appropriate moisturiser and Elta MD broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime.