Your cart is currently empty!
Skin Type: Sensitive
Skincare Concerns: Redness, Skin Sensitivty, Rosacea, Dehydrated Skin
A corrective serum specifically formulated to reduce redness and sensitivity while improving the skin’s barrier function, providing instant and long-term relief from discomfort.
– Starts reducing redness and inflammation on contact with the skin
– Improves the skin’s barrier function for long-term relief from redness and sensitivity
– Calms and soothes compromised skin, even after professional treatments
• Niacinamide – reduces water loss and improves barrier function while reducing redness.
• InflaShield™ – a patented ingredient that reduces transepidermal water loss, has been shown to reduce barrier damage and reduces irritation from topical ingredients.
• Dimethyl sulfone and silymarin – work together to reduce redness, improve hydration and soothe.
• Bisabolol – from chamomile, this ingredient calms and soothes the skin.
• Ceramide NP – supports the skin’s protective layer and protects against moisture loss.
Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Polysilicone-11, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyldecanol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ceramide NP, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Citrate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol
How to use
Morning/Night: After cleansing and toner, apply serum to the entire face and neck in the morning and evening for barrier repair and redness reduction. Follow with the appropriate moisturiser and Elta MD broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime.
There are no reviews yet.