Skincare Concerns: Dry and Dehydrated Skin, Acne, Uneven Skin Tone and Texture, Aging/Prevention, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
An at-home enzyme mask with papaya, honey and fruit extracts that calms and exfoliates the skin, leaving a healthy glowing complexion.
– Active papaya enzymes are blended with vitamin E and honey to soothe and hydrate the skin
– Antioxidants from the extract of green tea keeps the skin healthy and protected
– Results-oriented and suitable for all skin types and conditions
PCA SKIN is a medical skin care line founded in 1990 by Jennifer Linder, MD, a board-certified dermatologist. PCA Skin is the innovator of the enhanced Jessner’s peel. It addresses each skin condition holistically, with products combining the newest and most efficacious ingredients to create visible results.
• Papaya Fruit Enzyme – a natural gentle exfoliant and effective in purifying skin
• Lemon Fruit, Sugarcane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – sources of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA)
• Green Tea Extract – an antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils
• Vitamin E – an antioxidant and emollient
• Honey – naturally draws moisture to the skin
Night: Apply a thin, even layer over entire face. Leave on five minutes to ten minutes, depending on sensitivity. If uncomfortable, remove immediately. Remove mask with warm water and gentle circular motions. Pat dry and follow with the appropriate skincare regime in the evening and Elta MD sun protection product the following day.