Personalize your GMA experience
GMA DetoxGlow Peel
What is the DetoxGlow Peel?
The DetoxGlow Peel, created by GMA Clinic, is a 30-minute advanced treatment that detoxifies and keeps the skin free of pollutants and toxins. The treatment uses an active blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids to gently exfoliate and promote a purified, clearer and brighter complexion. This gentle, deep pore cleansing treatment also provides antioxidant action for healthier, more resilient skin.
Benefits of the DetoxGlow Peel
With a specialized blend of active ingredients that clear the skin of toxins and impurities, a series of the DetoxGlow peels is clinically proven to treat numerous skin conditions and concerns:
- Normalizes oil production
- Reduce acne and help with breakout-prone skin
- Brightens skin tone for more even complexion
- Hydrates the skin
- Calms the skin and helps with redness and inflammation
The Super 7 in the DetoxGlow
Wondering what makes the DetoxGlow Peel so powerful? There are 7 primary active ingredients in this advanced treatment that work in harmony to purify skin and support long-term skin health: Glutathione, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid.
- Glutathione: a master-antioxidant that brightens, neutralizes toxins and repairs cells for healthier, more resilient skin
- Niacinamide: a form of the B vitamin, niacin (vitamin B3), that hydrates and calms the skin and help with inflammation
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract: a type of fungi that encourages skin detoxification
- Hydrogen Peroxide: A topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin
- Lactic Acid: a gentle alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugar that helps to remove debris and support the skin’s natural moisturizing factors (NMF)
- Glycolic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that exfoliates, cleanses, smooths, and hydrates the skin
- Salicylic Acid: a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps to unclog pores and promote a clear complexion.
What Happens During the DetoxGlow Peel?
The treatment begins with a signature multi-step deep cleanse, followed by a gentle pass of microdermabrasion. After a thorough cleanse comes a relaxing steam to temporarily open microchannels in the skin for effective penetration of active ingredients and for impurities and toxins to purge and escape from the skin with ease.
Once the skin is properly prepared, the medical aesthetician will apply the DetoxGlow formulas to deliver an abundance of antioxidants and enzymes to purify the skin and target specific skincare concerns.
To learn more about the DetoxGlow Peel and how it will help with your skin concerns, please book a Free Skin assessment with GMA today.